Re: [Xen-devel] domU network data payload corruption

On 9 Feb 2006, at 17:03, Keir Fraser wrote:

Any clue what might be causing this? Reloading domU doesn't help, but
if I reload dom0 domU can be ok for long time (upgraded debian/unstable
etc) but after some time and especially after adding more domU it
seems always trigger at least after adding 3rd domU and then hits
also to the earlier domU's.

I'm happy to provide any information required, I'm using forcedeth
NIC driver in dom0.

How much RAM does your system have? Are you running 32-bit, PAE, or 64-bit? What does the Ethernet driver print out during boot (may tell us what sub-version forcedeth you have)?

Also please post the output of 'lspci -n'.

 -- Keir