Re: [Xen-devel] No VMX-guests on Intel Xeon/VT

To: "Petersson, Mats" <Mats.Petersson@xxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Xen-devel] No VMX-guests on Intel Xeon/VT
From: Thorolf Godawa <nospam@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 02 Feb 2006 18:01:38 +0100
Cc: xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Delivery-date: Thu, 02 Feb 2006 17:12:51 +0000
Sender: xen-devel-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hi Matts,

thanks a lot for your answer!

>Did you build a new initrd using the "mkinitrd" command?
nothing at all, I only installed the SLES-beta/64 and wanted to start the SLES with xen0-kernel.

>Either do that [search the archive if you need to find more details on
>how to do this], or you can turn off modules in the kernel [that's what
>I do, because I then only need ONE file to copy from the dev machine to
>target machine - not that I'm changing the kernel very often...]
I'll try it later, but if I understand right you are speaking about the kernels of the xenU-domains?

Now I install the i386-version of SLES, maybe I've more luck with that - it just has to run tomorrow.
--

Chau y hasta luego,

Thorolf