Re: [Xen-ia64-devel] cset 8690 blk driver regression

On 31 Jan 2006, at 20:11, Magenheimer, Dan (HP Labs Fort Collins) wrote:

To fix it so that it works on x86 (shadow and non-shadow)
and ia64, perhaps a macro call could be substituted for
the three removed lines and define'd differently for each
arch in asm/shadow.h?

I removed the dummy definition of __mfn_to_gpfn() from xen/shadow.h that was hiding ia64's own definition. I think Alex Williamson posted that as a fix. Is using that macro here not applicable for ia64 at all? If not and the tree is still broken for ia64 then we can perhaps define a gnttab_shared_gpfn() macro.

 -- Keir