RE: [Xen-devel] Unmodified Windows etc on XEN 3.0 with Intel/VT orAMD/Pa

To: "Thorolf Godawa" <nospam@xxxxxxxxx>, <xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: [Xen-devel] Unmodified Windows etc on XEN 3.0 with Intel/VT orAMD/Pacifica
From: "Puthiyaparambil, Aravindh" <aravindh.puthiyaparambil@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 31 Jan 2006 00:58:11 -0500
Delivery-date: Tue, 31 Jan 2006 06:08:08 +0000
Sender: xen-devel-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Yes, an install image made with qemu should ideally work with Xen. But
your issue is that you are not able get past the BIOS section when the
firing up DomVT. You don't get to the point where the OS begins to
matter. You should test to see if you can bring up the FreeDos image
(http://www.oszoo.org/download.html) under Xen.

Aravindh

Intel/VT