[Xen-devel] xm-test status report changset 8602:cfa3b96b056d on IA64

To: xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Xen-devel] xm-test status report changset 8602:cfa3b96b056d on IA64
From: Matsumoto <n_matumoto@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 30 Jan 2006 12:38:47 +0900
Delivery-date: Mon, 30 Jan 2006 03:47:22 +0000
Sender: xen-devel-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hi, all

I'm trying xm-test on IA64. However, I do not carry out some tests.

test which I did not carry out:
  06_create_mem_neg
  07_create_mem64_pos
  10_create_fastdestroy
  11_create_concurrent_pos
  12_create_concurrent_stress_pos
  15_create_smallmem_pos
  07_destroy_stale_pos

TEST ENVIRONMENT
  Machine          : Tiger4
  Release          : 2.6.12.6-xen0
  Changeset        : 8602:cfa3b96b056d
  Dom0 OS          : RHEL4 U2 (no SMP)
  DomU memory      : 96MB

Xm-test execution summary:
  PASS:  64
  FAIL:  28
  XPASS: 0
  XFAIL: 3

Details:

 FAIL: 01_block_attach_device_pos
         Device is not actually connected to the domU

 FAIL: 02_block_attach_file_device_pos
         Device is not actually connected to the domU

 FAIL: 04_block_attach_device_repeatedly_pos
         xm block attach returned invalid 256 != 0

 FAIL: 05_block_attach_and_dettach_device_repeatedly_pos
         Failed to attach block device /proc/partitions does not show that!

 FAIL: 09_block_attach_and_dettach_device_check_data_pos
         File created was lost or not updated!

 FAIL: 11_block_attach_shared_dom0
         Bug #331 Started a DomU with write access to a rw mounted block device

 FAIL: 12_block_attach_shared_domU
         Bug #331 Started a DomU with write access to an in-use block device

 FAIL: 01_block-list_pos
         Fail to list block device

 FAIL: 05_block-destroy_byname_pos
         block device isn't attached; can't detach!

 FAIL: 04_create_conflictname_neg
         xm create let me create a duplicate-named domain!

 FAIL: 13_create_multinic_pos
         (1 nics) Console didn't respond probably crashed!

 FAIL: 14_create_blockroot_pos
         Timed out waiting for console

 FAIL: 01_memset_basic_pos
         The DomU command 'cat /proc/xen/balloon' failed.

 FAIL: 03_memset_random_pos
         Invalid domU meminfo line

XFAIL: 02_network_local_ping_pos
         Timed out waiting for console

XFAIL: 05_network_dom0_ping_pos
         Timed out waiting for console

XFAIL: 11_network_domU_ping_pos
         Timed out waiting for console

 FAIL: 01_network_attach_pos
         xm network-attach returned invalid 256 != 0

 FAIL: 02_network_attach_detach_pos
         xm network-attach returned invalid 256 != 0

 FAIL: 03_network_attach_detach_multiple_pos
         xm network-attach returned invalid 256 != 0

 FAIL: 01_sedf_multi_pos
         [0] xm sedf returned invalid 256 != 0

 FAIL: 01_shutdown_basic_pos
         Guest domain failed to shutdown