[Xen-devel] xm-test patch for gcc mirror and make clean

To: xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Xen-devel] xm-test patch for gcc mirror and make clean
From: Adam Wendt <adam@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 29 Jan 2006 11:23:30
Delivery-date: Sun, 29 Jan 2006 19:32:58 +0000
Sender: xen-devel-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Can someone apply this patch, its been around a while but never got in.

http://lists.xensource.com/archives/html/xen-devel/2006-01/msg00411.html

I've been using it successfully, also I've found that this site tends to be very
slow:
http://ep09.pld-linux.org/~mmazur/linux-libc-headers/ is there another option?

And finally, is it possible to save all these downloads and copy them into the
tree so I only need to do it once? What directories would I need to manually
create and which files can go where?

Yes I know I can save the disk image but I do need to rebuild it sometimes and
having the files pre-downloaded would be a great time saver.

Thanks,

Adam Wendt
IPCoast, Inc.