Re: [Xen-devel] xm commands run very slow ....

To: Ewan Mellor <ewan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Xen-devel] xm commands run very slow ....
From: Himanshu Raj <rhim@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 25 Jan 2006 17:06:36 -0500
Cc: xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Delivery-date: Wed, 25 Jan 2006 22:15:25 +0000
Sender: xen-devel-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Thanks Ewan.

I also saw one more discrepency which might be the root of this problem.
When I do xend start on first machine, 8 processes start up (i.e. ps aux | grep
xend shows actually 8 proceeses).
On my other machine, I see only 2 processes. Do you think it is the problem?

-Himanshu