Re: [Xen-devel] License for Xen documentation

To: xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Xen-devel] License for Xen documentation
From: Mark Williamson <mark.williamson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 25 Jan 2006 02:03:19 +0000
Cc: Gawain Lynch <gawain.lynch@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Delivery-date: Wed, 25 Jan 2006 02:13:01 +0000
Sender: xen-devel-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> Can someone confirm what license the Xen documentation is released
> under.

It doesn't really have a well-defined license...  The copyright belongs to a
number of people who have submitted docs without any particular license.  I'm
not sure if the GPL really covers this part of the tree...

What did you want to use them for?

Cheers,
Mark

Dave: Skateboards have wheels.