RE: [Xen-devel] Support for AGP aperture as IOMMU in AMD64 mode [2/2]

To: "Keir Fraser" <Keir.Fraser@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: [Xen-devel] Support for AGP aperture as IOMMU in AMD64 mode [2/2]
From: "Langsdorf, Mark" <mark.langsdorf@xxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 20 Jan 2006 12:26:35 -0600
Cc: xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Delivery-date: Fri, 20 Jan 2006 18:34:48 +0000
Sender: xen-devel-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> On 20 Jan 2006, at 17:06, Langsdorf, Mark wrote:
>
> > Preliminary testing shows that the code works with that change.
> >
> > I'm a bit confused about what my next step with this patch
> should be.
> > Should I stop working out of the xen-unstable repository
> and make my
> > changes against linux-2.6.xen repository?
>
> We plan to move to the linux-2.6-xen tree in xen-unstable in the very
> near future, and most probably before the gart patch will be ready to
> be checked in. So yes, I think it would be a good idea to
> sync with our 2.6.15-based linux-2.6-xen tree.

I'm working on that now.

Is there any documentation on linux-2.6-xen anywhere?  I
checked the mailing list archives since October but nothing
jumped out in a "how do you set this up for the first time"
kind of way.

Thanks for any answers.

-Mark Langsdorf
AMD, Inc.