[Xen-ia64-devel] Re: Ownership of machine pages: Was: [Xen-devel] Essay

To: "Magenheimer, Dan (HP Labs Fort Collins)" <dan.magenheimer@xxxxxx>
Subject: [Xen-ia64-devel] Re: Ownership of machine pages: Was: [Xen-devel] Essay on an important Xen decision (long)
From: James Bulpin <james@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 12 Jan 2006 17:41:00 +0000
Cc: Keir Fraser <Keir.Fraser@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, xen-devel <xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, xen-ia64-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Delivery-date: Thu, 12 Jan 2006 17:47:46 +0000
Sender: xen-ia64-devel-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Magenheimer, Dan (HP Labs Fort Collins) wrote:
(Sorry again for the late and off-thread reply... even though
your message is addressed to me personally, to xen-devel,
and to xen-ia64-devel, I didn't get a copy and just saw it
in xen-devel which I only receive digested.  Some strangeness
in the mailing list nodupe feature maybe?  James cc'ed....)

If you were on the recipient list of the original mail from Keir then that should have gone directly to you without passing anywhere near the list server, if you didn't get that then it's a problem with mail servers at your or Keir's end. If you've got nodupe set for xen-ia64-devel then your address being on the message means that you won't get the message via the list. You still get the message on the xen-devel digest because nodupe doesn't apply (or make sense) to digests.

Cheers,
James