[Xen-devel] skeleton FE/BE driver

To: xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Xen-devel] skeleton FE/BE driver
From: Nick Logan <nick_logan@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 09 Jan 2006 15:41:21 +0000
Delivery-date: Mon, 09 Jan 2006 15:48:09 +0000
Sender: xen-devel-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Is there an updated skeleton driver including the latest set of xenbus changes? I'm looking into developing a new driver and wondered what the best place to start is. I've tried Rusty's skeleton driver but have realised that it doesn't include the latest state changes. As I want to figure out what xenstore writes are required to create a new device, I thought that the skeleton driver would be the best place to start rather than use a driver that relied on xend to write to xenstore. If there isn't a working skeleton driver, I'll have to start with the vbd driver.

Nick Logan