Re: [Xen-devel] xen 3 dom0 eats memory - ME TOO

On 4 Jan 2006, at 23:15, James Harper wrote:

I have a similar situation on two machines running xen3 (xen-3.0-testing
20051228). After a short time (days) dom0 fills up with memory and
eventually kills the watchdog process (which in turn reboots the machine
as I use softdog with the nowayout module option, for exactly this
reason).

I am using bridging, not nat, if that makes any difference.

I'll add free memory to mrtg and see what that uncovers...

Looks like somethign allocates lots of 64-byte buffers and never frees them. I don't currently know what is doing those allocations. It might be worth adding tracing to kmalloc().

 -- Keir