Re: [Xen-devel] Xen error report (as requested)

On Thu, Dec 15, 2005 at 01:52:41PM +0000, Ewan Mellor wrote:

> Could you run xen-bugtool then, and please post your logs so I can have a look
> around.  It might fail, since yours is quite a low level problem, in which
> case please send /var/log/{xend,xend-debug}.log at the least, but hopefully it
> will be able to run and create a tarball of stuff for you to send.

This was at a time when I was having trouble starting a domU.  That
turned out to be an issue with my AoE initialization.  (Not all
partitions are recognized at first.)  I just tried switching back to
changeset 8365 and was not able to duplicate the problem.

I suspect that you already know that Xen breaks apart if one of the
domUs fails to start because of a bad root filesystem.  I'd chalk
this up to a result of my attempt to start a domU using a root
filesystem that wasn't available.

Thank you for your attention.  Sorry I wasn't able to give you something
more helpful.

--kyler