[Xen-devel] Re: Copyright/licensing info ?

On 14 Dec 2005, at 18:35, Sean Dague wrote:

Those comments were removed because there si a single license for all
Xen public interface header files in xen/include/public/COPYING.

In my limitted understanding of US Copyright laws, there needs to be a
license stanza in every file, otherwise default copyright is assumed. At least as a safety measure there should probably be a header in each of those
files.

I removed a license string, not a copyright string. What would a 'default license' be? Covering multiple files with a single COPYING file seems standard practise (e.g., Linux).

 -- Keir