[Xen-devel] OS/2 and eComStation

To: xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Xen-devel] OS/2 and eComStation
From: ecs user <user_ecs@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 12 Dec 2005 09:25:52 -0800 (PST)
Delivery-date: Mon, 12 Dec 2005 17:27:24 +0000
Sender: xen-devel-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hi,

Hoping someone can help me with some question on Xen
3.x and Intel VT (Vanderpool) hardware.

Can IBM OS/2 or Serenity Systems eComStation now be
run with Xen and Intel Vanderpool enabled CPUs?

If not, what is needed?

Are any drivers needed?

Do you know of anyone working on getting Xen to
support OS/2 or eComStation?