Re: [Xen-devel] compiler errors in latest unstable from 20051027

On Thu, 10 Nov 2005, Keir Fraser wrote:

> On 9 Nov 2005, at 23:04, Adam Heath wrote:
>
> > It may fix the one error, but not the big one.
>
> You *must* apply the patches in patches/linux-2.6.x before building.
> They are not optional.

Well, see, that's the funny thing.

I was testing out the debs of unstable I made.  The xen patch that is produced
calls the existing makefile targets.  I take the patched 2.6.12 debian source,
revert that back to plain 2.6.12, then name the directory to what the makefile
expects.  I then generate a diff from the patched tree against the original.

And this patch still failed.

However, I'll dig more into it.