Re: [Xen-devel] Lost connection after upgrading to latest xen-unstable

I left it as default, which is listed as follows:

(network-script    network)  <--------------------------------
# The default bridge that virtual interfaces should be connected to.
(vif-bridge        xen-br0)
# The default script used to control virtual interfaces.

in network file, I have :

#netdev=${netdev:-veth0}
netdev=${netdev:-eth1}

Do I need to change something?