[Xen-devel] Networking scripts

To: xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Xen-devel] Networking scripts
From: Haavard Bjerke <havard.bjerke@xxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 11 Oct 2005 16:51:42 +0200
Delivery-date: Tue, 11 Oct 2005 14:49:08 +0000
Sender: xen-devel-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Some annoyances in the network and vif-bridge scripts in /etc/xen/scripts (Xen
2.0.7 stable):

1) Having eth1 instead of eth0 forces me to alter the network script.
Shouldn't there be an entry to specify ethX in xend-config.sxp?

2) On creating domU domains, vif-bridge is called, but the ip-address
specified in xmdefconfig isn't passed, so iptables forwarding isn't set up.

This should be quite easy to fix. Are you interested in a patch?

Havard