RE: [Xen-devel] IRQ range in domain 0

To: "John Que" <qwejohn@xxxxxxxxx>, <Xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: [Xen-devel] IRQ range in domain 0
From: "James Harper" <james.harper@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 25 Aug 2005 22:14:33 +1000
Delivery-date: Thu, 25 Aug 2005 12:14:15 +0000
Sender: xen-devel-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Something to do with APIC (Advanced Programmable Interrupt Controller) I
think. Here's the output of one system...

           CPU0
  0: 2548267677  local-APIC-edge  timer
  1:      16419    IO-APIC-edge  i8042
  9:          0   IO-APIC-level  acpi
 11:  211183161   IO-APIC-level  ohci_hcd
 14:          2    IO-APIC-edge  ide2
169:  230697393   IO-APIC-level  ide0, ide1
177:  247537790   IO-APIC-level  eth0
201:         63   IO-APIC-level  aic7xxx
209:  185403163   IO-APIC-level  eth1
217:  126336295   IO-APIC-level  eth2
NMI:          0
LOC: 2549847962