Re: [Xen-devel] [patch] pae: tlbflush linear page table updates

On 10 Aug 2005, at 11:28, Gerd Knorr wrote:

And it isn't the mod_l3 update which broke PAE, it's the
__not_mapped() removal.  Applying the bits below reversed
makes PAE boot again.

afaics the only change for pae is use of __get_user() rather than directly reading from the pl2e. Perhaps __get_user() on 8-byte quantities is broken, although I'm sure that must be used elsewhere and so is tested....

 -- Keir