[Xen-devel] Re: Developer help on freenode

Today (Jul 29, 2005) at 08:52 -0400, Sean Dague wrote:

FYI,

There is already a #xen IRC channel on irc.oftc.net, which does provide a
lot of help to people using Xen.  It would be nice if any addition IRC
channel, like on freenode, would add the address to what is the defacto
channel on irc.oftc.net to their /topic.

        -Sean

Yes, and it's a very useful channel. But again, freenode could use some
local help, which was the subject of my message.

Regards,

Robert Levin
Executive Director, PDPC
----
Peer-Directed Projects Center
10100 Main Street #31 / Houston, Texas 77025-5237 USA
Ph. +1.832.4768694

PDPC is a Texas nonprofit corporation and an IRS 501(c)(03) charitable and
educational organization, chartered in 2002 to provide resources to
peer-directed projects, including those of the Free and Open Source Software
communities.  PDPC runs the freenode interactive network.