[Xen-devel] Re: [ivtv-devel] Problems loading ivtv in Xen - DMA issues?

To: Keir Fraser <Keir.Fraser@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Xen-devel] Re: [ivtv-devel] Problems loading ivtv in Xen - DMA issues?
From: David Muench <davemuench@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 7 Jul 2005 12:07:26 -0400
Cc: ivtv-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Delivery-date: Thu, 07 Jul 2005 16:06:15 +0000
Sender: xen-devel-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hi Keir,

I recieved this reply to my request for help with ivtv on Xen on the
ivtv-devel list. I don't feel very well qualified to respond to
Andrew. Can I ask what your thoughts are? Am I just out of luck?

Thanks,
Dave

David Muench - davemuench@xxxxxxxxx
Jabber ID: dave@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx