Re: [Xen-devel] make install fails w/ aic79xx module not found

Ah, it was a patch I took from Jan Beulich a couple of days ago. I think maybe the way we use 'make install' during Xen builds is perhaps incompatible with using the install.sh script. I'll just back out the patch.. it's not much hardship to run the script manually if you really want it.

 -- Keir