Re: [Xen-devel] Revirt and Xen?

To: Krishna Ramanathan <kumar_ramanathan@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Xen-devel] Revirt and Xen?
From: George Washington Dunlap III <dunlapg@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 9 Jun 2005 09:31:06 -0400 (EDT)
Cc: xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Delivery-date: Thu, 09 Jun 2005 13:30:18 +0000
Sender: xen-devel-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Not yet, but we're working on it. :-)

We have a bitkeeper tree based on a xen-unstable pull from the end of April that will log and replay a domU with only a virtual console. Our current implementation uses shadow translate mode during logging, and the block and network drivers don't know how to deal with translate mode yet.

Once I get our "minimalist" tree pulled up to sync with xen-unstable, I'll post a tarball for people to d/l and play with.

 -George