Re: [Xen-devel] Status of PAE support?

> > You need a PAE-enabled domain0 kernel as well, and our tree isn;t yet
> > patched to support PAE. So bootstrapping Xen is as far as you'll get
> > right now.
>
> http://dl.bytesex.org/patches/ has xenlinux patches for you, havn't
> found the time yet to update them for after-initial-pae-merge source
> tree, so it likely is a bit tricky to get it going at the moment.

The http://dl.bytesex.org/patches/linux-xen-12/pae-support patch applied to xen0
without any problems, compiled and booted much farther along (into userspace!)
but
BUGS in hypercall.h:387.

Complete boot log and binaries here:
http://www.theshore.net/~caker/xen/PAE-testing/test2/

After that, I realized the stuff in the hypercalls patch is likely needed.  I
was
able to manually merge most of the stuff from it into
include/asm-xen/hypervisor.h,
but got in over my head with the changes required to mm/hypervisor.c.

-Chris