Re: [Xen-devel] testing xend server components (that port 8000 thing)

Subject: Re: [Xen-devel] testing xend server components (that port 8000 thing)
From: Andrew Thompson <andrewkt@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 04 Jun 2005 14:53:36 -0400
Cc: Xen Dev <xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Delivery-date: Sat, 04 Jun 2005 18:53:49 +0000
Sender: xen-devel-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Andrew Thompson wrote:
Is there an easy way to test changes to the web pages generated by the python xend/server/*.py files? I'd like to test my tweaks along the way without rebooting xend (and my instances) every time.

Never mind.

"xend restart" does what I need.

--
Andrew Thompson