[Xen-devel] Xen debugging question (x86-64)

To: xen-devel <xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Xen-devel] Xen debugging question (x86-64)
From: Jerone Young <jyoung5@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 12 May 2005 05:12:50 -0500
Delivery-date: Thu, 12 May 2005 10:13:40 +0000
Sender: xen-devel-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hey guys,
        I have the x86-64 domU building code for libxc just about ready. It
totally gets through the library and creates the domain. But once it
does it reboots the machine (and no output to show what happened via the
serial console).  What techniques would you guys use find out (excluding
excessive printks ....I'm doing that right now) what is going on in xen
and tracing back to the problem in this situation?
--
Jerone Young
IBM Linux Technology Center