[Xen-devel] [RFC] Xen requirments document

To: xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Xen-devel] [RFC] Xen requirments document
From: "Mike D. Day" <ncmike@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 16 Apr 2005 14:21:15 -0400
Delivery-date: Sat, 16 Apr 2005 18:08:01 +0000
Sender: xen-devel-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I've posted a version of our Xen requirements document at the following
URL.

http://www.ncultra.org/xen/xen_req.html

I'm interested in comments from the community. We developed these
requirements within IBM to guide our own prioritization, but have always
intended to submit them to the community for review.

If there is interest in maintaining a document like this in the
community, I would be willing to continue working on it in conjunction
with others.

Mike

--
Mike D. Day