RE: [Xen-devel] out-of-memory problem when restoringballooneddomains

To: Ian Pratt <m+Ian.Pratt@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: [Xen-devel] out-of-memory problem when restoringballooneddomains
From: Lars Rasmusson <Lars.Rasmusson@xxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2005 15:35:02 -0800
Cc: Keir Fraser <Keir.Fraser@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, xen-devel <Xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Mark Williamson <Mark.Williamson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, ian.pratt@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Delivery-date: Thu, 10 Mar 2005 23:36:18 +0000
Sender: xen-devel-admin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I think the relevant part from the log is this.

xc_linux_restore start
Could not create domain. pfns=460800, 1843200KB
Could not create domain. pfns=460800, 1843200KB
4526 [INF] XFRD> Xfr service err=1

I've attached the log which is from a fresh reboot
where I did

# xm restore t1.saved
# xm restore t2.saved
# xm restore t3.saved