[Xen-devel] Multiple real IPs for a single interface card

To: <Xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Xen-devel] Multiple real IPs for a single interface card
From: "Anu Shahdadpuri" <anu_spuri@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 9 Mar 2005 18:33:10 +0530
Delivery-date: Thu, 10 Mar 2005 00:56:35 +0000
Sender: xen-devel-admin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hi

I have a couple of questions:

(1) Is it possible to have individual Real IPs for each domain running on
Xen?   I'm aware that the domain takes it's IP address from the domain
configuration file.  But, what does it take to make that IP a real IP
address accessible outside my LAN?

(2) If I have multiple internet connections then can my Xen domains use a
consolidated connection formed by those connections, i.e. utilize entire
bandwidth of all connections for a download at the same time.

(3) Can more than one domains share an IP address?

Thanks in advance...

-Anu.