RE: [Xen-devel] tools/vnet build issues and a patch to fix part

To: <bgb@xxxxxxxxx>, "xen-devel" <xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: [Xen-devel] tools/vnet build issues and a patch to fix part
From: "Ian Pratt" <m+Ian.Pratt@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 9 Feb 2005 16:34:17 -0000
Cc: <ian.pratt@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Delivery-date: Wed, 09 Feb 2005 16:36:32 +0000
Sender: xen-devel-admin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> Being that driver domains/xend are partially broken for me I
> thought I'd
> take a run at vnet to accomplish something close to what I desire.  Is
> anyone else out there running vnet?  If so, how stable have you found
> it?

You don't half like living on the bleeding edge ;-)

I'm not aware of anyone outside HP that uses vnets regularly, but
they're a cool thing that we want to maintain.

I suspect that the current breakage is because the code was written for
2.6.7, and there have been updates since. Syncing up probably isn't very
hard. Perhaps a volunteer will step forward....

Ian