RE: [Xen-devel] Performance issuses with Splash2 applications on XEN

To: "jessie smart" <jessiesmart354@xxxxxxxxx>, <xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: [Xen-devel] Performance issuses with Splash2 applications on XEN
From: "Ian Pratt" <m+Ian.Pratt@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 2 Feb 2005 22:29:58 -0000
Delivery-date: Wed, 02 Feb 2005 22:31:52 +0000
Sender: xen-devel-admin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Is this using SMP guests from the unstable tree? If so, there's some
serious scheduler issues which are currently being worked on -- its
certainly not ready for serious benchmarking (though this might be
useful application for us to use for tuning purposes).

How many CPUs has the machine you're running on? How many virtual CPUS
does the guest have?

Ian

motions.yahoo.com/new_mail/static/protection.html> .