Re: [Xen-devel] xen problem with save/restore

To: Paul Larson <plars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Xen-devel] xen problem with save/restore
From: Keir Fraser <Keir.Fraser@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 08 Dec 2004 19:59:29 +0000
Cc: Ian Pratt <m+Ian.Pratt@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, xen-devel <xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Delivery-date: Wed, 08 Dec 2004 20:00:42 +0000
Sender: xen-devel-admin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> On Tue, 2004-12-07 at 19:20, Ian Pratt wrote:
> > What were you using before? I seem to recall it was 2.0-testing.bk?
> Yes, 2.0-testing.bk fails, but xeno-unstable.bk passes.
>
> > There's currently very few changes between unstable and 2.0-testing
> Great! Maybe it'll be easier to see what fixed it in xeno-unstable.

The latest 2.0-testing and unstable trees only differ in that a new
'blktap' driver was added to the unstable tree, which is not even
built by default. It really looks to be impossible that you could be
seeing different behaviour between the two repositories. :-/

 -- Keir