Re: [Xen-devel] Introduction and questions

To: Dariusz Pietrzak <xen@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Xen-devel] Introduction and questions
From: Jan Kundrát <jan.kundrat@xxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 06 Dec 2004 17:05:14 +0100
Cc: xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Delivery-date: Mon, 06 Dec 2004 16:05:43 +0000
Sender: xen-devel-admin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Dariusz Pietrzak wrote:
machine-dependent parts of OS' kernel code to work under xen. This is job for experienced programmers, not for you. Linux has been ported

 How do you know he's not an experienced programmer?

from this sentence:
"2. I read that various OS's need to be ported to work with Xen, but I can't find out how or what needs to be done when reading the Xen manual. I have a 9GB HDD ready to format and use for ported OSs." Experienced programmer would probably read the "Developer Manual" first :-). Well, it was a guess, but (according to private correspondation with original poster) true.

j.