[Xen-devel] CCISS Driver (for DL360) useable with 2.4.27-xen0 ?

To: xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Xen-devel] CCISS Driver (for DL360) useable with 2.4.27-xen0 ?
From: <zyta2002@xxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 17 Nov 2004 11:11:14 +0100
Delivery-date: Thu, 18 Nov 2004 07:52:25 +0000
Sender: xen-devel-admin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hi @ all...

I'm tryin to compile a 2.4.27-xen0 kernel on a RH3 AS Server running on a
Compaq Proliant DL360.
This Server has a builtin Compaq Smart Array Controller

HP CISS Driver (v 2.4.47.RH1)
cciss: Device 0xb178 has been found at bus 0 dev 4 func 0
      blocks= 71122560 block_size= 512
      heads= 255, sectors= 32, cylinders= 8716 RAID 1(0+1)

The problem:
If I load the config using

make oldconfig ARCH=xen
or
make menuconfig ARCH=xen

I can't see the SmartArray drivers in the kernel options. Does this mean, that
the Cpq CCISS driver isn't supported to work under XEN ?

Should I add the CPQ driver manually to the XEN kernel ?

thx in advice
Andy