[Xen-devel] Celeron vs. Pentium for Xen

To: "xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Xen-devel] Celeron vs. Pentium for Xen
From: Sanjay Kumar <ksanjay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 03 Nov 2004 23:14:18 -0500
Delivery-date: Thu, 04 Nov 2004 04:22:15 +0000
Sender: xen-devel-admin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hi Folks,
I am planning to buy a laptop to do some VMM related research. My options are Celeron M @2.4 GHz and Pentium M @2.4 GHz. As such I don't think there should be any problem with Celeron as far as VMM esearch is concerned but just wanted to check it with the experts.

Can someone please advise if there is any compelling reason for buying Pentium for doing Xen related stuff? otherwise I will buy a celeron system.

Thanks,
Sanjay