Re: [Xen-devel] xen Makefile being nasty with EXTRAVERSION

To: Nuutti Kotivuori <naked@xxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Xen-devel] xen Makefile being nasty with EXTRAVERSION
From: Keir Fraser <Keir.Fraser@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 23 Oct 2004 12:04:14 +0100
Cc: xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Delivery-date: Sat, 23 Oct 2004 12:05:16 +0100
Sender: xen-devel-admin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Yeah, playing with the directory name is gross!

I'm trying out replacing this with:
 XENVERSION   ?= -xen
 EXTRAVERSION := $(EXTRAVERSION)$(XENVERSION)

I've then changed the repository makefile to override XENVERSION with
-xenU or -xen0 as appropriate. If it works as expected I'll check it
in.

 -- Keir