Re: [Xen-devel] xend in init.d

Depending on how your distribution works, maybe brctl is not on the path
yet?  Did you install brctl to an odd location?   In the
/etc/xen/scripts/network script you can replace brctl with the full path
if that is the problem.

To get more information, you can add '-x' after the first line in
/etc/xen/scripts/network to enable bash tracing (goes to
/var/log/xend.log) and see what it does at boot.

Also, you may want to check what 'brctl show' says right after boot just
in case there is something even more strange going on..

Hope that helps somehow,

Tim