Re: [Xen-devel] blkif sort queue

To: Eric Mowat <Eric.Mowat@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Xen-devel] blkif sort queue
From: Keir Fraser <Keir.Fraser@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 10 Oct 2004 10:27:26 +0100
Cc: xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Delivery-date: Sun, 10 Oct 2004 10:35:05 +0100
Sender: xen-devel-admin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
The scheduling in the frontend domain probably doesn't buy us very
much as the backend will do its own scheduling, and has a better idea
about the mapping of block addresses onto spindles.
However, the extra overhead is not going to hurt our disc
performance.

 -- Keir