RE: [Xen-devel] iscsi patch

To: Ian Pratt <Ian.Pratt@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: [Xen-devel] iscsi patch
From: James Harper <JamesH@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 24 Aug 2004 21:15:35 +1000
Cc: Ian Pratt <Ian.Pratt@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, "xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Delivery-date: Tue, 24 Aug 2004 12:25:08 +0100
Sender: xen-devel-admin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
i hadn't thought of doing that. I make it hard for myself sometimes!!!

there's an iscsi-boot program which I can't get working - are there some network ioctl's not implemented under xen? It seems to be a minimal iscsid which doesn't persist but connects the root filesystem. Maybe it isn't maintained anymore but it's in utils.

James