[Xen-devel] compile problem

To: "xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Xen-devel] compile problem
From: James Harper <JamesH@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 20 Aug 2004 13:47:08 +1000
Delivery-date: Fri, 20 Aug 2004 05:15:16 +0100
Sender: xen-devel-admin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I'm just trying to compile linux-iscsi-4.0.1 and it complains that it can't find arch/i686/Makefile within the linux kernel tree. The makefile defines the architecture as:

ARCH:=$(shell uname -m)

which on my system gives i686, not xen.

Is xen or linux-iscsi not doing the right thing here? I think probably the ARCH test should be skipped if I have specified it as an environment variable...

James