[Xen-devel] fooey. no interrupts.

To: xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Xen-devel] fooey. no interrupts.
From: ron minnich <rminnich@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 8 Aug 2004 21:39:07 -0600 (MDT)
Delivery-date: Mon, 09 Aug 2004 04:54:24 +0100
Sender: xen-devel-admin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I've just realized a few days ago, when I get back to xen/plan 9, that I'm
not getting interrupts after the first few. This with a very recent pull.
What's amazing that it got as far as it did, but I am processing pending
interrupt stuff in spllo() so that explains a lot. What I'm not getting is
the asynchronous calls to evtchn_do_upcall.

The mask is zero. I've enabled VIRQ_TIMER. Yet I'm only getting one set of
interrupts and it looks like no more. My loop for picking up events is
pretty much the same as the linux loop -- I just took that code. I am
clearing out evtchn_upcall_pending and evtchn_pending_sel. I am clearing
the mask to 0 at the end of the interrupt.

What's a reasonable set of things to look for? I'm stumped.

ron

--
LANL CCS-1 email flavor:
***** Correspondence   []