[Xen-devel] duplicate output from vmware serial console

To: xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Xen-devel] duplicate output from vmware serial console
From: ron minnich <rminnich@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 17 Jun 2004 08:47:17 -0600 (MDT)
Delivery-date: Thu, 17 Jun 2004 15:54:41 +0100
Sender: xen-devel-admin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I've enabled serial output but am now getting this:

  SI 00000000  DI 8016718B  BP 88FAC25C
(XEN) (3):  SI 00000000  DI 8016718B  BP 88FAC25C

i.e. duplicate lines.

What can I do to change this?

This is the serial output from the vmware emulated serial port.

ron