[Xen-devel] problems booting

To: xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Xen-devel] problems booting
From: Jody Belka <lists-xen@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 10 Jun 2004 15:54:34 +0000
Delivery-date: Thu, 10 Jun 2004 16:57:10 +0100
Sender: xen-devel-admin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Thanks to Keir i've got Xen itself built (although i found i had to
do equivalent patches in sched_bvt.c as well). However, i'm now
having problems booting the system up.

Upon booting the last thing that appears on my screen is the
physical and virtual memory arrangement data. After that,nothing
unless i remove console=tty0 from the module line, at which point
i get these additional lines:

(XEN) *** Serial input -> DOM0 (type 'CTRL-a' three times to switch input to
Xen).
(XEN) Give DOM0 read access to all PCI devices
(XEN) spurious 8259A interrupt: IRQ7.

And then that's it. Any ideas what i'm doing wrong, and suggestions
on how to get the thing booting properly?

Thanks in advance

--
Jody Belka
knew (at) pimb (dot) org