Re: [Xen-devel] How does hypervisor handle the hypercalls fromguest OSes

To: "Ian Pratt" <Ian.Pratt@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Xen-devel] How does hypervisor handle the hypercalls fromguest OSes?
From: "K.C. Chiu" <B8844014@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 11 May 2004 14:58:29 +0800
Cc: <rolf.neugebauer@xxxxxxxxx>, <xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <Ian.Pratt@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Delivery-date: Tue, 11 May 2004 08:00:36 +0100
Sender: xen-devel-admin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Thanks a lot !!

Well, I'm trying to enhance the operating system security through VMM
technology.

For guest OS's Audit log, I want to put the audit log file in domain 0's
file system to avoid any modification from guest OSes.

therefore, I need to encapsulate a new command into dom0's operation
hypercall and hanlde the command in hypervisor to read the audit log file.

Now I'm trying to find out how to handle the hypercalls and the event
notifications from hypervisor to guest OSes.

And these works may need your helps !! ^ ^

Cheers

-- C.K. Chiu , Taiwan