RE: [Xen-devel] Problems with latest unstable 1.3

To: <rolf.neugebauer@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: [Xen-devel] Problems with latest unstable 1.3
From: "Barry Silverman" <barry@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 30 Mar 2004 22:15:39 -0500
Cc: "Keir Fraser" <Keir.Fraser@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, <xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Delivery-date: Wed, 31 Mar 2004 04:14:59 +0100
Sender: xen-devel-admin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
So, with the current 1.3 - should I put the network device in xen, or in
xenolinux for domain 0?

I tried put eth0 in xen, and xenolinux doesn't seem to see it (even though
it used to before that last couple of major code drops). Do I have to
configure something different in domain 0?

Barry Silverman