Re: [Xen-devel] How do you debug Xen...

To: Guillaume Thouvenin <guillaume.thouvenin@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Xen-devel] How do you debug Xen...
From: Rolf Neugebauer <rolf.neugebauer@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 20 Nov 2003 15:58:12 +0000
Cc: rolf.neugebauer@xxxxxxxxx, xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Delivery-date: Thu, 20 Nov 2003 15:59:21 +0000
Sender: xen-devel-admin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
On the serial console type 'h' and it gives you a list  of debug outputs
available, such as dumping the list and state of vms, a bunch of
performance counters etc.

I think you can also uses these on the console. See an earlier message
from Bin Ren about the key combination.

Otherwise, I normally use printks for debugging. We are also working on
a simple trace buffer which will allow you to get a history of events.

Rolf