Re: [Xen-devel] unstable or 1.1rc? ReiserFS?

To: Ian Pratt <Ian.Pratt@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Gregory Newby" <newby@xxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Xen-devel] unstable or 1.1rc? ReiserFS?
From: "Tvrtko A. Uršulin" <tvrtko@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 20 Nov 2003 09:56:18 +0100
Cc: Chris Mason <mason@xxxxxxxx>, xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Ian.Pratt@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Delivery-date: Thu, 20 Nov 2003 09:00:11 +0000
Sender: xen-devel-admin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> I'm keen we get to the bottom of this. Any chance one of you
> could do the following: Do an out-of-the-box SuSE install into a
> single partition, reboot onto another partition, mount and tar
> up the SuSE file system (tar jcpf), then make it available for me
> to download. I'll then pull it and take a look.

If it means anything: I have a plain SuSE 8.2 installation and it works just
fine with XenoLinux. (apart from kbd and hwclock boot failures which are
normal).

--
Croadria Internet usluge <http://www.croadria.com>
- Web hosting (Linux & Windows), E-commerce