Re: [Xen-devel] xenctl returning exceptions (half of the time!)

To: Keir Fraser <Keir.Fraser@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Xen-devel] xenctl returning exceptions (half of the time!)
From: Matt Ayres <matta@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 16 Nov 2003 05:23:05 -0500
Cc: Bin Ren <br260@xxxxxxxxx>, Devel Xen <xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Delivery-date: Sun, 16 Nov 2003 10:25:08 +0000
Sender: xen-devel-admin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Ah... with just console=tty0 I do get the full error.

It's saying root_device_name = hdf1

kmod: failed to exec /sbin/modprobe -s -k block-major-33, errno=2
VFS: Cannot open root device "hdf1" or 21:41

Perhaps XenoLinux has a problem with high number IDE devices?

--
Matt Ayres <matta@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
TekTonic