xen-community

[Xen-community] XEN4 virt-manager

To: <xen-community@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Xen-community] XEN4 virt-manager
From: "[ Jose Tormo ][ Iris Telcom SL ]" <jtormo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 22 Nov 2010 19:38:27 +0100
Delivery-date: Mon, 22 Nov 2010 10:38:42 -0800
Sender: xen-community-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi.

I’m trying to work Xen 4 Hypervisor with Full virtualization HVM in my debian squeeze with my virt-manager and I think that I have a problem.

My virt-manager when ask my new name guest show one warning that says: “Warning: Host does not appear to support hardware virtualization”, but I continue and install and run the Windows Server guest.

In My BIOS the Virtulization option is ENABLED but don’t see the vmx flag

Before, I’m sure that vmx flag was enable in kernel, but not in XEN4

I’m reading that Xen4 “hides” the vmx flag but, is normal the warning message from my virt-manager?